Health professionals recommend bright light therapy as the #1 line of treatment for Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD).
The Center for Environmental Therapeutics (www.cet.org), a not-for-profit professional organization, has specified criteria for light box selection to ensure user safety and effective treatment. Day-Lights are designed to meet these standards.
- Designed based on university clinical trials
- 10,000 LUX outdoor light level at a comfortable distance
- Adequate field of illumination
- Emits balanced White light for eye safety
- UV filtered protection to protect the eyes and skin
- Projects light downward to mimic the sun
- Glare-free diffusion screen for visual comfort
- High-efficiency, no flicker ballasts
- Adjustable height for optimal positioning for the user